Melvyn,  If you really want to go beyond imputations and allegations
and do something positive for *The Sixth Night*,why not write a review
of it and post it to Goanet? Eddie mentioned something about you
submitting a review to GoanVoice.org.uk. As we known, the Goan Voice
model is to compile pointers to already-published Goa-related articles
available online (and I too find this an interesting model).

If you have a review of *The Sixth Night* (or any other Goa
publication), and it has not yet been posted to Goanet, please post
it. To criticise others for what they have not done is very easy. The
challenge is to light a candle ourselves, no? FN

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

    • ... J. Colaco < jc>
      • ... Gabe Menezes
        • ... J. Colaco < jc>
          • ... Gabe Menezes
    • ... Gabe Menezes
      • ... Eddie Fernandes
  • ... Mervyn & Elsie Maciel
  • ... Melvyn Fernandes
  • ... Melvyn Fernandes
  • ... Melvyn Fernandes
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
  • ... Melvyn Fernandes