To Mario and Muriel.

Lourdes Convent certainly deserves all help it can get from all quarters..

In Goa nothing gets done without a flip from the concerned Minister. If my
memory serves me right, the Power Minister is Aleixo Sequeira who was a
chief guest at an environmental function at LCHS a while back. I am sure
the nuns have his phone numbers. What I am suggesting they along with the
Saligao people get together and besiege Aleixo with phone calls and emails
and postcards. Anything to wake him up from his slumber.

Best of Luck and my support to a deserving cause.

--

**"Tony de Sa" < tonydesa at gmail dot com >**

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php