Forget mining blood, meaning that before one even gets there, think of the
fact (pretty sure of this) that Mario Miranda never received any
recognition from any Goa goverment; unless I am mnistaken and his National
Awards were at the recommendation of the Goan State.
++++++++++++
venantius j pinto

> Message: 4
> Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 01:13:57 +0530
> From:  Frederick FN Noronha ???????? ???????? *??????? ???????
>        <fredericknoro...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Goanet] WENDELLL WE SHOULD DO IT OURSELVES: MEMORIAL TO
>        MARIO   MIRANDA
>
> Wouldn't a better tribute be a school for cartooning bearing Mario's
> name, which would not only celebrate his achievements, but also give a
> chance for talent to grow out of Goa? FN
>
> On 16 December 2011 18:43, Gerald Fernandes <cdoger...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> > I find myself in agreement with the thoughts expressed by Wendell that
> we should erect a Memorial to Mario Miranda without involving?Digamber
> Kamat, CM of Goa, since Digamber has Mining blood on his hands amd Mario
> would not have liked it.
>

> ------------------------------

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Gerald Fernandes
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Venantius J Pinto
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
      • ... Alfred de Tavares
    • ... Venantius J Pinto
    • ... Venantius J Pinto