roland.francis wrote:
> Bosco, definitely Chapora fort for the following reasons looking at the
> photograph where it is mentioned 'Portuguese built'.

Roland,
Unfortunately, you will have to work a little harder for your egg-nog.

Chapora Fort is located on a hill top.
On the Morjim side of the river, there is only beach, and no rocks as shown in
the 1927 picture.

The base of the fort is one of my favourite fishing spots.

Here are pictures of the Chapora Fort for you to see with your own eyes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45002663@N00/379303546/in/set-72157628512107141/

Mervyn

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve