                        **** Annual Goanetters Meet ****

         Annual Goanetters Meet - January 3, 2012 - 12:30 - 2pm

        Tourist Hostel, near the Old Secretariat, Panaji (Panjim)

Planning to attend? Send an email to eve...@goanet.org with contact details

Dear goanet readers

The U-Tube uploads of the recent Sunburn Festival 2011 held in Goa brought back
memories to me of scenes in the film Dum
Maro Dum. If you can recall, this was a fictional film which nearly lost its
heart beat, music beat and dance beat when "war
cries" came out in full force from our community in Goa all the way to the High
Court to drop this film to the bottom of the
Mandovi river.

Now that reality in Goa resembled this fictional film, have there been similar
"war cries"? Or were these drowned perchance
by the louder sounds of tingling rupees being dropped in a clay pot?

Rose Fernandes
Thornton Heath, Surrey, United Kingdom

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve