                        **** Annual Goanetters Meet ****

         Annual Goanetters Meet - January 3, 2012 - 12:30 - 2pm

        Tourist Hostel, near the Old Secretariat, Panaji (Panjim)

Planning to attend? Send an email to eve...@goanet.org with contact details

I thought you were clever. But these puerile lines makes me think otherwise. NY
has the facility to clear large amounts of waste in hours. That is because they
have a system, a country which is governed etc, and contrary to our motherland
Goa which is now firmly placed as a concrete third world, the imperialists have
their Sunburn's but there is no system in place to later do the needful.

It is time to feck the post 61 regime.

BC

To be fair, the comparison was between the garbage generated at either
place! FN

On 3 January 2012 11:59, Bernado Colaco <ole_...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I think Selma has struck the nail. Imagine a chap drawing a smilarity
> between New York Times Square and Sunburn!  What is the level of the brain

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Carvalho
    • ... Gabe Menezes
    • ... Carvalho
    • ... Bernado Colaco
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Bosco D
    • ... Eugene Correia
    • ... Bernado Colaco