Had a most lousy experience with Mum's kitchen recently. The wait was endless,
the waiters surly, the dishes expensive for the quality.  We were served a
wrong dish and to crown it all there was a rusty nail in my son's food which
could have perforated his intestine had he swallowed it.  Don't care what
others think but for us and friends, It's certainly a no no.

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Bernice Pereira
    • ... Ana Maria de souza-Goswami
    • ... Richard & Betsy Nunes
    • ... Rajiv Desai
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا