PRIEST STANDING FOR ELECTION
Normally,the State and religion should be kept away from each other.But in our
"politricks",they are overtly and covertly merged. Another good reason to
welcome this is that the ten commandments and "peace be with you" is generally
acknowleged only in Church and hypocritically not outside?So, a good priest
getting into gutter politics may be a positive influence to bring change in
ethics and what is right. God's laws which the faithful follow, are written on
earth, by inspired disciples and holy people, and surely State laws,human
rights  and ethical behaviour should not be different. Good behavior and
morality in Church should not be separated/ forgotten outside its precincts?
People electing an inspired priest against the power of money ,crime,nepotism
and base instincts maybe just the remedy to start a revolution, at this time
and place.
Well known Fr Bismark's election will put to test the faith and honesty of
people of Comburjua. He will no doubt be attacked and villified like Anna
Hazare and IAC members, and anyone who challenges the State or the present
System. He needs our support,for it is our voice and vote that will bring badly
needed drastic change!

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php