To Goanet -

Today's explosive exposé about Monserrate and Suryanarayana
should surprise no one - well, if you were listening to Soter and I
in 2008.  There are many such bhaille leeches like Suryanarayana,
nurtured and nourished by our own Goans.

Will either Monserrate or Suryanarayana ever see the inside of a
jail cell?  Ha ha ha.  This won't be even news 24 hours from now.

Let's nominate Oscar Rebello for another award, shall we?  After
all, we need to keep up the illusion of this 'save Goa' bullcrap.

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php