Now that the Government is changed, I request the New Chief Minister Mr.
Manohar Parrikar, Mr. Mathany Saldanha and the ruling MLA's to please pursue
the long standing demand of Special Status to Goa, for Preserving its Land,
Environment, Culture and Prized Identity. The earlier  Government kept on
fooling us, and I do hope the New Government now goes into action, for the
same.

Arwin Mesquita, UAE.
Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php