----- Original Message ----- From: floriano
To: moira-...@googlegroups.com
Cc: soter ; csjp...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 8:49 PM
Subject: Fw: PANCHAYAT ELECTIONS 2012 [MAY 6, 2012]

Dears,

Kindly desregard all these posts regarding the Panchayat Elections conduct on basis of Citizen's Panel etc etc. as by this post, I have WITHDRAWN.

I have just been reminded by people who matter that I, as a politician and a corrupt politician at that, should not get involved in how my village has to be administered.
at the Panchayat level without involving POLITICS.

All this while I was under the impression that I was a SOCIAL ACTIVIST and that I had graduated to be a POLITICAL ACTIVIST because there is only so much that a SOCIAL ACTIVISTS can do, fighting social battles alone.

I see that I am now accused of hi-jacking the GOEMCHEA RAKHONDARANCHO AWAZ. All this while and always, I believed and I shall always believe that I and my colleagues were instrumental of saving the GOEMCHEA RAKHONDARANCHO AWAZ from the JAWS of the RSS and the SWABINANS and the SAFFRONS by having it officially registered in name and style of the originally intended name of GRA.

Kindly note that I am henceforth withdrawing from all type of Social Activism which will benefit my village of Moira or which will benefit my GOA.
Probably, at this time,  I am not qualified to call Goa as my GOA too.

I am sorry to have involved Fr. Simpliciano Fernandes in the Village Activism and I have just told him that he should not withdraw from what he was planning to do for the village, but that I am withdrawing as of now.

Hence forth, I shall be a simple village citizen who will not be interested in anything that is happening to or in the Village of MOira. I shall only vigourously GUARD my own interests, that of my family and of the very very few friends that I have. The rest BE DAMMED. And I believe that I am more than capable of guarding my own insterests.

My special thanks go to two persons for whom I have had highest of regards for. One being Fr. Maverick Fernandes of CSJP and the other, Soter D'Souza, who is also with CSJP and who incidentally has managed to get out of the intestines of the SAFFRON BRIGADE and who is now lecturing others from high positions.

May their brand of SOCIAL ACTIVISM flourish and keep Goa's Villages and our GOA safe and sound.

And I do hope that the Vanxim Island as well as the Souto Maior's vast properties which the powers that be have embezzeled from out of the hands of the poor, for whom they were kept through dying WILLS of the benefectors may be returned to them safe and sound.

It was the Bishop's Palace and the sermonizing minions under it which have been entertaining the CROOKED AND CHEATING POLITICIANS of the CONGRESS all these years even to the extent of giving them CHRISTMAS TEA PARTIES at the hallowed Palace of GOD and BLESSING THEM during their SWEARING-INs, to which I have vociferously objected to by WRITING. Now that the pulse of the people has changed, the Bishop's Palace has changed it's tune and has even gone to the extent of giving a vigorous hand-shake to the saffron poison L.K. Advani during the swearing-in ceremony of the New (Saffron) Chief Minister of GOA. I do hope that the Church goes on vigorously shaking hands with the Brigade for time to come as it did with the corrupt and cheating CONGRESS all this while.

I wish Fr. Simpliciano Fernandes all the very best at what he is doing and at what he is trying to do.

All that I shall do, in the mean time, is to keep my eyes and ears open and take-in all that is being done in the name of fellow-men and GOD Almighty and react to it in my own simple ways.

And may Floriano Lobo not be given half a chance to inflict insufferable damage/s to demolish the most deserving. Because this is my only WILL TO LIVE.

Cheers
floriano
goasuraj
GRA