I wonder how well India is prepared to defend its borders, given all the
scandals relating to things military. China already appears to have something
akin to stealth fighters - might be old technology, as this article says
- http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/thinking-tech/chinas-stealth-fighter-gets-lethal-re-design/11640?tag=nl.e098 ,
 but then Americans are not known to be particularly generous in their
appraisal of technology foreign to them. Has India got any stealth fighters? or
the knowhow to build autonomous of semi-autonomous drones?

Gabriel.