When hundreds of people are recruited illegally after creating irrelevant
jobs in a dept as critical as Health and are paid taxpayer's money,
taxpayers are expected to oppose the move. The CM has taken the most
logical step and is on the side of taxpayers. He is protecting our money my
ordering investigation into the recruitment process. My admiration for the
new govt grows after watching this.

Melvyn Ferrao,
Agacaim