The puppets in governance are not interested in helping Goan youth. Their
objectives and policies have been communal. The indoctrination against the
Portuguese continues. It is believed that there are over half a million chinese
in Angola. China is benefitting most from the Lusofonia platform to invest in
Africa. The only spark I have seen this week is that a young goalkeeper Melroy
Fernandes (Chruchill Bros) is on a loan to a club in Macau. I wish him well.
May his arrival pave the way for some more young Goans to make forays in other
Asian countries and elsewhere.

BC

From what I understand, the English and French speaking countries of the world
are facing significant financial challenges while (besides Portugal) the
Portuguese speaking countries of the world have booming economies but not
enough Portuguese-speaking technocrats, physicians, engineers and bankers.

This is specially so in Mozambique and Angola.

From what I understand, Brazil also has a super booming economy.

jc