True - Goan body is in Goa and mind in Portugal.
It's like sipping tea while smelling coffee
BP

From: Jose Colaco <cola...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 9 August 2012 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] SPECIAL STATUS

Soter,

I agree about 2 mother tongues and 2 mother scripts.

I also agree that Bollywood depicts Goan men as drunks and their Katlick women
as "easy pickings".

What I wish to add to what you have written, is the following:

The Goan body is in Goa. The heart is really in Portugal. (does not apply to
the heartless or the no-brainers)

jc
ps: those who disagree, may wish to advise HOW spontaneously Dec 19 is
celebrated in Goa.

Pardon any Typos. This IPad does some curious auto- corrections