Ah Lord! What "PPP" redux is this I receive at breakfast time?

Almost like that " a whole generation of Hindus " canard.

I suggest that the writer of the post ( quoted infra ) reads the link she has
referred us to .... Yet again?

Then she might try to locate "AGM" in that link.

Isn't that the crux of Gabe's post ?

Hanh!

pro bono
jc

Pardon any Typos. This IPad does some curious auto- corrections