Today approximately 200 Goans (and non-Goans) picnicked in the San Francisco
Bay Area. Nothing especially newsworthy until two important facts are known:
the organizers were two very young women (Genine Lobo and Nicole Fernandes) and
unlike a typical picnic, this event was fun and a fund-raiser.

Approximately $800 (a preliminary estimate) was raised to benefit a Goan cause
(to be determined). Like Candace and the Oakland A's game in July
(approximately $550 raised), our youth have made this the new model of any Goan
event - combine fun and fund-raising for a good cause.

The torch has passed, our youth are in charge. They are confident,
clear-visioned, passionate, and believe in success.

A big thank you to the organizers, their families and friends who produced a
perfect picnic.

Goa Sudharop
www.goasudharop.org
  • ... George Pinto
    • ... manuel tavares
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
        • ... J. Colaco < jc>
          • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا