That's true, George! Except that some really believe this along the
way.... and turn out to be good writers. Secondly, what is the service
or product being exchange when it comes to fund-raising by the
diaspora? Would it always be a one-way street ("they" giving and "we"
receiving) or is there any hope of a reverse flow some day? FN

On 29 August 2012 09:50, George Pinto <georgejpi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If Frederick was really serious about this parasitical nonsense, he would
> apply
> his logic first to one of his endeavor's, GOA 1556 which publishes books. Is
> GOA 1566 parasitical on wanna-be authors who long to publish and in their
> despair are preyed upon to fulfill their urge to be an author? Is GOA 1556
> parasitical on buyers of Goa books by satisfying their longing for Goan
 > literature, information? I do not believe GOA 1556 is parasitical but
> by Frederick's bizarre logic, I think one can make that case.
  • ... Cecil Pinto
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
      • ... Roland Francis
        • ... Mervyn Lobo
      • ... George Pinto
        • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا