Dear Goanetters,

After reading several posts on this subject, I wonder whether it is really
necessary to know the exact time goanet was born. what is important is to
recognise that it has done tremendous work in bringing together a lot of
goans in the diaspora.
As for me, while wishing Goanet many future years of success, I would like
to thank Goanet for introducing me to the 'Goa' I never knew existed
although I was born in Goa and lived first 23 years of my life there. I
will not name him but there is one particular moderator I would like to
also thank for always being kind to me and my sometimes deliberately
written contentious posts.

Anil Desai
  • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Eugene Correia
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Bernado Colaco
      • ... Gabe Menezes
    • ... anil desai