PRESS INVITE TO THE MEDIA:

RE: PROTEST RALLY ON SATURDAY, 1ST December at 4.30 p.m. at Our Lady of
Assumption Church  Grounds, M.G. Road, Kandivali West.

Dear Madam / Sir,

Thank you for the coverage of these  issues thus far.

We would now request you to depute your "Reporter / Cameraman" to cover the
Public Rally, the details reflected below.

Please request your Reporter to contact the Media desk at the venue [ Contact
persons:  Ms Jacinta Coutinho - 9819176760 or Priyanka Koshy - 9769115804 ] so
that we can escort them to the press enclosure.

We are expecting a large turnout for this event.

Thank you for your support once again.

Thank you,
warm regards,
Dolphy D'souza
Spokesperson.
"Save our Land" Committee - [SOUL]
c/o Our Lady of Assumption Church, M.G.Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai 400 067.
Cell: 09820226227

PROCEST  RALLY

on

Saturday, 1st December at 4.30pm

at

OUR LADY OF ASSUMPTION

CHURCH GROUNDS,

M.G. ROAD, KANDIVALI WEST.

OUR DEMANDS..!

PERMANENTLY WITHDRAW NOTICES OF ACQUISITION!!!

ST. JOSEPH HIGH SCHOOL GROUNDS.

OUR LADY OF ASSUMPTION CHURCH, KANDIVALI.

ST. ANTHONYS CHURCH, MALWANI.

ALLOT LAND FOR CEMETRY ON THE EASTERN SIDE

OF THE WESTERN SUBURBS.

The BMC have unfairly targeted our lands and seeks to take parts of it when

there are other better options, some of them suggested by their own appointed
committees.

We are hurt!! Efforts made to discuss this with the authorities have fallen on
deaf ears.

Hence we have no choice but to voice our protest at this injustice.

Join in solidarity in large numbers

WE ARE ALWAYS SEEN AS SOFT TARGETS!!!

ORGANISED & SUPPORTED BY THE BOMBAY CATHOLIC SABHA, SAHAR CITIZENS FORUM, ST.
JOHN THE  BAPTIST CHURCH SAVE COMMITTEE, PTA OF ST. JOSEPH'S SCHOOL, SEVERAL
NGO'S & ACTIVISTS.

BE THERE...!

Issued by : “Save Our Land” Committee (SOUL),

C/o. Our Lady of Assumption Church, Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067.

Facebook page: “People's Stand for the land”