BE A PART OF THE BEBOOK FETE! To be held on
Sunday, March 3, 2013 at Literati, Calangute

  Bebook is a non-profit trust registered on 13 February 2012, whose activities
are carried out purely on a voluntary basis. Bebook's activities, which are
centred around bringing books and the practice of reading to underprivileged
children are carried out, on a weekly basis, in institutions providing
residential care to disadvantaged children in Goa. The Bebook team of
volunteers have built up a library of donated books, art materials and other
workshop materials. The volunteers donate their time and skills to conduct the
reading workshops at the various institutions, carrying the reading and art
materials to Hamara School in Panjim, Spandan in Porvorim (both run by
independent trusts) and the Centre for Boys, Candolim (run by the Department of
Public Assistance, Provedoria), presently.  Bebook was formerly under the Tara
Trust. We have previously raised funds through a fete and art auction which has
enabled us to buy a van through Tara Trust for a mobile library. We are i!
 n the process of equipping the van after which we require funds to run the van
for the programmes. To support our activities, we plan to conduct a Fund
Raising Fete on Sunday March 3, 2013. The fete will have jumble stalls, games,
food stalls and a raffle.  We invite you to be a part of the fete!  You could:
1.      Run a Stall.·         Standard stall Rs. 2,000 (approx. 7ft x 5ft, with
table and chair)·         Deluxe stall (as above but including shamiana cover).
Please enquire for cost. 2.      Donate artwork: We welcome donations of
artwork, to be sold on the day. 3.      Help with the Children’s Corner
– art and sculpture, face painting, tattooing, organizing games, etc. 4.
    Donate prizes for our Raffle: These could be dinners, gift coupons, gift
items, etc. 5.      Donate Jumble: If you have new or barely used items to
donate for our jumble sale do drop them at Literati; or call the telephone
numbers below for a pick-up. 6.      Donate Food: You could !
 donate easy-to-serve food items for sale on the day. 7.      Donate your
Services towards Logistics:  Help out by providing transportation, electricals,
decorations, or with the setting up of stalls or doing other jobs at the fete.
8.      Donate your time: Our aim is to include as many people in the fete as
we can. We meet every week at Literati, Calangute. Come join our team. Just
call us on the numbers below to confirm the time and day of our weekly meeting.
9.      Donate Cash: All donations are tax exempt under Sec 80G. Donations can
be made in the name of BEBOOK.  Let us know how you can HELP!

 Our contact people are: Jim 9922352428 or Diviya 9822682566

Or you can drop us an email at - beb...@gmail.com