Dear Sir,

I am Professor Frederick G. Williams, a member of the Department of Spanish and Portuguese of Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, USA. I am seeking help in finding the son or grandson of poet Laxmanrao Sardessai (1904-1986) and also of poet Raghunath Vishnu Pandit (1917-1990), in order to obtain permission to include some of their poems in Portuguese in a forthcoming book of mine, entitled Poets of Portuguese Asia: Goa, Macao, East Timor.

I would very much appreciate any email contacts you could give me that would help me get in touch with them.

Thank you,
Frederick G. Williams