My dear Rose,

My apologies for not having renamed the thread as you now have. It would have
separated the threads appropriately.

When I tried in the past, my posts have been rejected by Hon. moderator ( often
nameless ). So, I did not rename the thread (albeit partially), but used the
opportunity to suggest to FN that he was being unfair and unreasonable in some
of his actions. This, again, would not have been the first time FN has heard it
from me nor would I have been the only person to say it to him.

That having been noted, I do have a number of points ( in your post ) to
comment upon / seek clarification about from you.

I will try do that later this evening when I am done with my daily Mazdoori and
bread..

Your renaming of the original post will help readers to sift my response to you
from the other responses.

Best of wishes for a great day.

jc

Pardon any Typos. This IPad does some curious auto- corrections