Our cousins, monkeys, do just fine on fruit and greens.
Meat, on its way out through the gut, morphs into some very unpleasant
substances that are linked to the provocation of
abnormal cell replication, better known as cancer.
     Life is often unfair.      eric.
  Red meat alone is not the main cause.  Our diet is very much lacking in fibre
and vegetables.  Meat is excellent protein, but must be compensated by an equal
amount or more of veggies particularly in raw form (salads etc) .
  • ... Bernice Pereira
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... eric pinto
      • ... Gabe Menezes
        • ... eric pinto