Dokterji,

The Ingraji in you posts is quite REVILING.

jc

-----excerpts----

[C] On Jun 9, 2013, at 6:38 AM, "U. G. Barad" wrote:

I can't expect any better answer(s) from a self-appointed, self-styled Officer
on Special Duty(OSD) for MP Shantaram Naik!
This new OSD to MP through his reply indicates that he too is suffering from
"NAMOnia"

[B] <jc> commented:
I agree. Shantaram Naik does not REVILE enough.
Would it be too REVILING if I had suggested that some among us (like me for
instance) should consider writing only in Marathi?