Frederick FN Noronha wrote:
>The Pirate Party of Canada has issued a release on this, due to
>Canadians interest in themselves we are focusing on Canadian
>surveillance of Canadians rather than foreign cooperation.
>https://www.pirateparty.ca/newsletter/warrantless-surveillance/

FN,
In the dozen or more years you have been the moderator, this is easily the most
bizarre post you have made on Goanet.

The Pirate Party of Canada does not believe in accountability or for that mater
accounting and are easily the lunatic fringe of Canadian politics. I am
bewildered why you would chose to highlight them on Goanet.

As for surveillance, Canadian politicians know that any govt will fall, within
a few weeks, if they are found to be illegally spying on Canadians.
Furthermore, the politician who approved that act will find himself behind
bars. There is a worse punishment though, one that was handed out to the former
Prime Minister of a few years ago. She was exiled i.e. to get her as far away
from the electorate as possible.

Mervyn
  • ... Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Mervyn Lobo
      • ... Jose Colaco
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا