Its unwarranted attempt of church thinkers to rewrite history and to provide
softest possible cover to atrocities created by churches in the past
(immediately after Portuguese landed in Goa) against Hindus in Goa!  They
might even extend their logic little further and say, 'since there were no
Hindus there were on Hindu temples in Goa before Portuguese landed in Goa.'
Church thinkers might even go further saying, 'Hindus in Goa are creations
of Portuguese after they landed in Goa.' So much so, they might even bring
up the new theory saying 'all prevailing temples in Goa are created/built by
destroying existing churches in Goa after Portuguese landed in Goa." - What
an argument!

Here, I recollect self-acclaimed thinker Radharav, at a public meeting in
Gomant Vidya Nikeetan - Margao, saying 'Hindus in Goa willingly got
converted to Christianity after Portuguese landed in Goa!'  Is this thinking
of atypical thinker contradicting church thinkers? Time has come to show
such thinking, without even thinking, a dustbin!

Present attempt of Church thinkers is nothing but changing the very
meaning/definition of History! And if they continue with such nonsensical
thinking, people round the globe will call them 'Fanatics' instead of
thinkers! And their thinking will be called 'Fanaticism.'  Church thinkers
must stop unwanted, unwarranted, unfounded zealotry!

Lastly, I think, Santosh must express himself as to what according to him is
the purpose of such attempt instead of writing, 'I'm not sure whether..' I
hope Santosh expresses himself!

U. G. Barad