Respected Sir,
               Geno brand ambassador, Nitish Belurkar was felicitated at the
hands of His Excellency, Governor of Goa, Shri Bharat Vir Wanchoo at a function
organised by Federation 10, Goa Giants International at Cidade Goa, for his
achievements in the field of chess which include the award of Candidate Master
title by FIDE, the World Chess Federation and winning gold medal at World
School Chess Championship, Turkey in Under 10 category.       I am enclosing
photograph of he felicitation function. I would be obliged if the same is
published in your esteemed newspaper.
Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
Sanjay Belurkar, Mobile: 9326129147