Marshall should re-read the message vis-a-vis the subject title.

Marshall Starts saying 'I have to ask you just one question (His message
appended below)' and goes on asking THREE questions! Surprisingly funny!!
Secondly, it is of no use 'questioning' just for the sake of questioning as
Marshall always does!

Just because Marshall cannot tolerate a word against Kangress and Kangress
party does not mean that other writers should stop writing their viewpoints!

Most importantly, I don't want to dilute the very importance of the article
by answering Marshall's non-related questions - I'm not the author of the
article!

And if Marshall's never ending 'IFs and BUTs' are still not solved after
repeated reading the message, he must write directly to the link provided
and get all your questions solved.

U. G. Barad