On Sep 1, 2013, at 9:10 PM, Mervyn Lobo <mervynal...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

"Paulo Colaco Dias,  I can always depend on you to provide comic relief on
Goanet.

The only reason why Goans born before Dec 1961 are Portuguese is because the
Portuguese insist they are. "

COMMENT:

My dear Mervyn,

Is it possible that 'my learned colleague' Paulo is speaking from a legally
accepted perspective  even if he may or may not be referring to certain matters
being contested in Goa, as we speak?

If I were you, I would fact-check your above 'The only reason' statement
....and revise it to include therein the following phrase ' have NO choice '

jc

  • ... Goanet Reader
    • ... Paulo Colaco Dias
      • ... Mervyn Lobo
        • ... Jose Colaco
          • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
          • ... Paulo Colaco Dias
            • ... J. Colaco < jc>
              • ... Mervyn Lobo
                • ... Jose Colaco