(http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/camerasoul3)

"Working with Jaijai and The Jazz Network Worldwide has been a pleasure, as her
marketing expertise and business savvy have enabled Camera Soul to reach
significantly greater exposure than we have ever seen in the two-year history
of the group. As a result, we have decided to extend our feature on The Jazz
Network Worldwide for one more week due to the tremendous response from our PR
Web press release. We look forward to many fantastic returns."

(http://photobucket.com/images/orange%20divider)

Featured This Week On The Jazz Network Worldwide: Camera Soul With Their Latest
Release “Not For Ordinary People”.

Camera Soul is a magical child of the global power of the internet with four
composers who have not yet met in person somehow managed to channel each
others’ musical thoughts to create an exciting sophomore release for Camera
Soul.

Born in early 2013 songwriting/arranging team (Piero and Pippo Lombardo) and
vocalist Serena Brancale from Bari (Apulia) Italy collaborated with jazz
pianist and composer Kathryn Ballard Shut from Denver, Colorado all through the
wave of technology. The Internet songwriting dream consists of thirteen unique
tracks engineered by executive producer Marco Rossi set to modern soul and
Latin jazz grooves.

The group features a world-class lineup of studio and live performance
musicians, including Pippo Lombardo (piano), Beppe Sequestro (bass), Francesco
Palmitessa (lead guitar), Liviana Ferri (percussion), Mimmo Campanale (drums),
Daniele Scannapieco and Bruno Tassone (saxes), Gianfranco Campagnoli (trumpet
and flugelhorn), and Piero Dotti (background vocals). Camera Soul is a powerful
jazz-funk ensemble inspired by legendary horn line, soul, R&B, and jazz-fusion
artists such as Earth, Wind and Fire, The Commodores, Tower of Power, and
Stevie Wonder, as well as neo-soul grooves by Erykah Badu and Jamiroquai.

“By riding on the infectious riffs, amazing horn lines, and world-class talent
of the Brothers Lombardo and Serena Brancale, it has been a true privilege to
have earned such respect and trust as a fellow songwriter and lyricist, and an
additional honor to have been asked to write the liner notes. I sent the
brothers a song (“Locked Inside”) that I had written that needed a tight melody
line; they worked on it, sent it back, and surprised me by asking for
permission to include it on the album” says Kathryn Ballard Shut.

“"Not For Ordinary People", released by Azzurra Music [TIMKAT Entertainment,
Americas] is a wonderful and joyful dip into the unforgettable past, brimming
with rhythms and harmonies that take us back to the late 70's Soul Funk, where
electronics counted for little, robust bass lines dominated, horn lines
enveloped melodies, and listeners found peace in a blissful rhythm guitar. In
other words, songwriting, arranging, and musicianship ruled. In this recording
project, the artistic quality is very high.” - Edigio “Gigi” Franco –  Puglia
[Italy] Journal, (Translated from Italian) (Jul 25, 2013) Click here to read
the review

“I was delighted to be contacted by Kathryn Ballard Shut regarding her new
found international songwriting relationship with Camera Soul. She is a lovely
extention of her father Tim Ballard’s musical legacy. Kathryn’s keen musical
and business savvy is the perfect combination to get the kudos this project
deserves. Bravo!” says Jaijai Jackson, creator and owner of The Jazz Network
Worldwide social network.

Click here to visit official website of Camera Soul (http://www.camerasoul.eu)

(http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/camerasoul3)

Visit THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE "A GREAT PLACE TO HANG" at:
http://www.thejazznetworkworldwide.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on THE JAZZ NETWORK WORLDWIDE "A GREAT
PLACE TO HANG", or to opt-out, go to:
http://www.thejazznetworkworldwide.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings?xg_source=msg_mes_network