being inquisitive in school I would get what I wanted to know but today no one
seems to answer my questions . Born in a catholic family I have bth een asking
priests questions like why should we say the rosary, why should we celebrate so
many feasts of our lady why there is no love and concern in the family either
for our parents, spouses or children and why are the church not transparent wh
y money and why the word of God is kept in the back benches. Can some one
answer these questions on this forum ?