Arre tumi kedna sodorchina. Zat tosli.

BC

Actually JC if Tim in Toronto (er Mississauga) is guilty of a racist viewpoint
in assuming that these could not be resident Goan young ladies, then count me
guilty too.

There is no way that young women in Goa have that grace, style, mannerism and
sophistication shown by those two women. I am sacrificing political correctness
for the bare naked truth. Pillory me also if you wish. To me its worth saying
out loud.

Goans they are - I would know it even before the madman from Macau or GF from
Australia said that. ?But they would have to have been exposed to a longish
period overseas to have that flourish.

  • ... Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Bernado Colaco
      • ... Tim de Mello
    • ... Jose Colaco