Pileo. In Cuncolim, Salcete area around 1960 I was a farmhand and we called Paileo.

P. Soprey
sopreyp at yahoo.com

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:01 PM, Frederick FN Noronha wrote:

Recently, I came across a reference to a *khandi,* and was quite puzzled.
There are hardly any references online to this old style of calculating
paddy yields, field sizes and seed-inputs required for cultivation.

A friend (who knows his farming) share with me the following details. Would
really appreciate your inputs:
  • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... eric pinto
      • ... didier de Melo
    • ... Wendell Rodricks
    • ... P. Soprey
    • ... Sachin Tendulkar
    • ... JoeGoaUk
      • ... eric pinto
        • ... Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا
          • ... eric pinto
    • ... adriana fernandes
    • ... Francis Borges