________________________________
 From: Alfred de Tavares <

Eric, my lad.....pls blinker your eyes a shade on madding Manhattan & behold
Goa....er, our own Provorim.....

Now....that Boko Haran has heeled upon Chechens, Hamas....MPT-Montes et
tutti merde....in our blessed sanctuary-for-all-scum, can Pretty Pussy Riot
linger
far behind?

Let's hope they hurry....

I am hurrying...tither....