C Y B E R  - M  A T R I M O N I A L S ******************************
LOOKING OUT FOR a life partner? Circulate your message among thousands of
Goans for free. For a listing in this column send details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the 1 MATRIMONIAL. Respondents are
requested to verify details for themselves. We carry, in good faith, details
as sent in by our readers. Make sure to include an email address to enable
you to get faster responses.

41, RUNNING OWN BUSINESS: Roman Catholic, divorced 41, own business, agile,
loving and caring looking for RC Goan lady around 35 yrs, graduate and well
mannerred and unattached. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BACHELOR SETTLED IN UAE: Goan bachelor settled in U.A.E. seeks homely,
sincere good looking,girl age 28 to 30. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LADY FROM LONDON: Goan Catholic spinster settled in London for the last 11
years. Seeks friendship & maybe leading to a relantionship. Likes to travel
dance n cook. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN, BASED IN KUWAIT: R.C. spinster, 35, height 5'2", fair, working in
Kuwait, invites proposals from educated R.C.Goans with good family back
ground, affectionate and having sober habits.  Am looking to settle down in
Goa -India in the next year and half.  Am a responsible, sincere, loving and
easy going person. If you are interesed please send me an email to -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN, 28, IN THE UAE: Proposal invited for Goan spinster, 28 years, working
and well settled in UAE, height 5'6", from well-educated bachelor 29-32.
Contact at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LOOKING FOR A HONEST MAN: Goan female. Looking for a male aged 48-50,
qualified, good family background, divorced or annulled marriage, I am 5'2"
tall, wheat complexioned, a B.A. Mgmnt.grad, senior officer in profession,
married, divorced, annulled no kids. Looking for an honest man with a good
sense of humour. If interested please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SEEKING SUITABLE GROOM: Alliance  invited  from  parents  for Roman Catholic
Goan woman from India 42 yrs, 5'3", graduate, fair, goodlooking, sincere,
homely and God fearing working as an Executive Secretary from well educated
and well placed bachelors with sober habits and good family background upto
47 yrs from India / Gulf or abroad.  Please respond with complete details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

32, M. IN CANADA: Thirty-two-year old Christian male, based in Canada,
working in a technical field, seeks suitable bride upto 30 years old with
family-oriented values. Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BACHELOR, 34, IN THE GULF: I am 34 years bachelor, graduate in commerce and
I seek alliance with a pretty girl with sober habits, independent and well
educated girls. I have been employed in the Gulf for the past nine years.
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

MANGALOREAN IN THE GULF: R.C. M'lorean spinster, 37, medium height,wheatish
complexion, working in Dubai, smart and goodlooking, coming from a respected
and godfearing family, invites proposals from educated R.C. M'lorean/Goans
anywhere on the globe with good family back ground, god fearing,
affectionate and having sober habits-preferably with similar interests. I
love music, singing, dance, films, computers and also cooking. I am a
responsible, sincere, loving and easy going person.There is much more to
find out. If you are interesed send me an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN RC BACHELOR: Seeks nice beautiful Goan RC girl. I'm 27 yrs old, 5'8,
fair, well-educated, and from a good family.  I'm settled in the US and
working as an Software Engineer.  I'm religious, honest, caring, and
trustworthy.  I'm looking for a beautiful girl who is 25 yrs old or younger,
slim, fair,educated, religious, caring, trustworthy, outgoing, and from a
good family.  If interested please reply (with a picture, if possible) to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LONDON BASED GOAN, AGED 19 (MALE): I am just looking for someone around my
age as a friend (female) for when I go on holidays to Goa and possibly for
future marriage. I live with my Dad and Mum, and younger brother. We have
our own flat in Goa as well. Most of my relatives are in Goa. I enjoy
cycling, table tennis, yoga and watching American movies. Please feel free
to contact me by e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Make your ad more interesting by including details about hobbies,
        interests, things you feel passionate about, activities you like to
        participate in, political views, favourite music and books, typical
        weekend activities, things you think about... Keep ads to a max of
        100 words. Please note, we *don't* carry caste affiliations in these
        columns. Do you know anyone on the lookout for a suitable match?
        Feel free to copy this dispatch to them. Invite them to join
        GoaNet/GoaNews, by writing in to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
        SUBSCRIBE GOANET/GOANETDIGEST as the subjectline.