C Y B E R  - M  A T R I M O N I A L S ******************************
LOOKING OUT FOR a life partner? Circulate your message among thousands of
Goans for free. For a *FREE* listing in this column send details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject-line reading CYBER-MATRIMONIALS.
Respondents are requested to verify details for themselves. We carry, in
good faith, details as sent in by our readers. There's no way we can check
or verify the veracity of the submissions. Make sure to include an email
address to enable you to get faster responses.

READING, TRAVELING, SAILING...: Matrimonial alliance sought for a Goan
Catholic male living in the USA. I am 43 yrs of age, slim, 5.8 height. Enjoy
reading, traveling, sailing, animals and music. Vastly traveled. Good family
background and very well settled with a US government job. Looking for a
compatible partner and best friend who is ambitious, educated, well
mannered, simple, attractive and supportive. You can expect the same!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TORONTO-BASED GOAN, WITH THE RIGHT VALUES: Goan Catholic bachelor 30 yrs/165
cms, post-graduate, based in Toronto, Canada, sober, non- smoker, drinks
only occassionally, God fearing, humourous and fun seeking a God fearing,
good-natured Catholic spinster (preferably of Goan origin). If interested
please feel to drop me a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN ENGINEER, IN TOUCH WITH GOA: Goan Roman Catholic Bachelor, 33
years-looks much younger, 5'8", average built, wheatish complexion, Graduate
Engineer (B.E-Electronics), good family background and in touch with Goa.
Considerate, Honest, Responsible, fun loving and Sober. Employed in a
reputed company in middle management with good perks. Worked earlier in the
US for a short time. Presently based in Bangalore and looking for
matrimonial alliance from well educated, slim, attractive Goan Roman
Catholic spinsters of age between 25-30 years with good family background
and a pleasing personality. If interested, get in touch with details and
your latest photograph at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*******JUST A REMINDER: THERE'S NO CHARGE TO ADVERTISE IN THESE************
********************COLUMNS OF CYBER-MATRIMONIALS***************************

        Make your ad more interesting by including details about hobbies,
        interests, things you feel passionate about, activities you like to
        participate in, political views, favourite music and books, typical
        weekend activities, things you think about... Keep ads to a max of
        100 words. Please note, we *don't* carry caste affiliations in these
        columns. Do you know anyone on the lookout for a suitable match?
        Feel free to copy this dispatch to them. Invite them to join
        GoaNet/GoaNews, by writing in to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
        SUBSCRIBE GOANET/GOANETDIGEST as the subjectline. GoaNet is a
        community-venture, meant to links Goans worldwide. It was set up
        in 1994 by Herman Carneiro, then a student at North Eastern Uni, US