To the dev team of gobohide

Where i work aka "big brother/gov", Gobohide isn't a legitimate Linux
Distro. Sorry guy, I love what you all do but the sad fact is I have to use
a more legitimate linux distro.

Centos 5.6 all updated
Kernel: 2.6.18-238.12.1.el5.centos.plus for the kernel source with centos
patches applied.
2.6.18.3-r2 gobohide kernel patch

I have manually patched the kernel source and built a running kernel that
works. I have also manually built the gobohide tool. Everything is working
great, but one thing.

GoboHide is designed to deliberately not hide directories which are mount
point?

What if you do want to hide directories which are mount points. Where in the
code do I remove/edit the gobohide.c or gobohide.h. Like if I wanted to
enable = hide files. See code below.

I found the post about hide files.
   /* We only support symbolic links and directories */
-   if (hide->inode && !S_ISREG(inode->i_mode) && !S_ISDIR(inode->i_mode)) {

-       error = -EINVAL;
-       goto out;
-   }

-                if (!S_ISDIR(stats.st_mode))
err_quit (1, dir);

The following dirctories don't hide.

boot, dev, proc, sys, usr

# mount points for directories /dev/sda2 on / type ext3 (rw)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw)
/dev/sda5 on /usr type ext3 (rw)
/dev/sda1 on /boot type ext3 (rw)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)
none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)
sunrpc on /var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs type rpc_pipefs (rw)

# gobohide.conf file
# Use the following array to specify which directories to hide at boot time
UserDefinedEntries=(
    /bin
    /boot
    /dev
    /etc
    /lib
    /media
    /misc
    /mnt
    /net
    /proc
    /sbin
    /srv
    /sys
    /tmp
    /usr
    /var
    /xbin
)

Thanks Shawn

P.S. I have also tried to patch busybox with gobohide tool. More on that
when i get the time.