Running 015beta here. I've got solutions for most of these already;
will work on getting the fixes out before when I get the time, before
the next beta. Jotting them down here for backup/information purposes.

* GoboPath: sort things out with /Data/Variable (it makes it try to
build with /usr prefix)
* ncurses vs ncursesw headers
* /sys and /dev cause trouble when mounted in other places
* broken link /etc/gtk-2.0/
* check permissions in /System/Variable/tmp
* LANG variables — make system UTF-8
* XTerm badly configured for UTF-8 (luit missing?)
* Gimp plugins directory problem, can't find file type handlers
* twmrc: Xorg -> Xorg-App, update menu
* check any remaining System/Index issues
* htop characters (UTF-8 related)
* ugly non-truetype included
* doublecheck permissions for ch{grp,own,mod} binaries (fibo issues?)
* Atool #! perl script broken

-- Hisham