Hi everyone,

Writing this from a 015beta liveCD environment :)

I was thinking about adding a wifi selection screen to the boot process of
the liveCD, along with language and keyboard selection screens.

So I wrote this quick script (using AbsTK, the library we wrote for the
installer, so it actually runs both in the console and as a GUI app).

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/10012513
(oops, should have posted this with my own github account)

Note that this hacky version does everything by itself (using ifconfig,
iwlist, dhcpcd and wpa_supplicant). It could be adapted to use
NetworkManager (using nmcli) and be made smarter to avoid running when a
wired network is detected (we could try `dhcpcd eth0` first, for example).

I'm aware that ArchLinux has a similar script called wifi-menu, but I
didn't look into it.

Tests, tweaks and improvements are welcome!

-- Hisham