Hello.

Today on IRC someone from Spain asked whether he can become a translator
for the gobolinux pages - aka the spanish subsection which does not
seem to have been translated into spanish since quite a while.

I used to be able to also login to that page, at:

  http://gobolinux.org/mwm/login.php

My username was "shevegen", and my password was very long, starting
with the letter "m" and ending with the letter "a". (I still have
the old password of course, it does not seem to work though.)

If someone would like of me to see that the german translations be
maintained, please send a new password to:

  sheve...@gmail.com

(If I could pick another user name, I would pick "shevy"; it is also
now my IRC nick since a while.)

In regards to the translations, what should we tell to new users
who speak other languages, e. g. how could they apply? Send a
mail to the dev mailing list?

Thanks.

~shevy