Hi,

I've just released Treeless (https://github.com/dv343/treeless), a new
distributed NoSQL key-value DB written in Go.

I have been focused on performance and simplicity and I think I have
achieved good results. For example, Get performance is 20% slower compared
to Redis, but Set performance can be up to 2x faster than Redis.

I think I have reached a  stable state. Real usage may show critical bugs,
but all tests are passed now.

I would love to get some feedback about it, I know it's not perfect, and it
needs some polish, but I hope you like it.

PS: I didn't thought I would achieve those performance results with Go,
using Go has been a really good design choice. Congratulations to all Go
developers!