Hi, all.

In order to understand how gomobile bind works, I tried to run commands
(gobind, go build and etc.) step by step.
But I could not generate a builtin error type binding by gobind command.
This change makes to be able to generate builtin error type bindings by
gomobile bind command.
https://go-review.googlesource.com/#/c/24100/

How can I generate a builtin error type binding by gobind command?
I think that gobind command also should be fixed to accept nil package
(universe scope).

Thanks,