The suggestions of generics discussed here and in the referenced
documentation, will it be possible to compile the "Go-with-generics"
language into some idiomatic Go and compile it with the standard compiler?
(I guess *what* idiomatic means is the real question here..). Or would it
break idiomatic Go?

If it won't break it, wouldn't it be better to add some of this instead of
leaving some of these important matters out? (I have read a guy mention
concurrency and Haskell; the language is so flexible that it may be added
any way. And it has. So there is no standard way for it)

Also, would it be possible to add generics around channels to (limit their
functionality I assume (like not legal to address both sides of a channel
in the same goroutine (I know it's sometimes nice)))?

And make formal analysis (like transformation from Go-with-generics to
CSPm) easier?