The Wiki contains an article about "Calling a Windows DLL" (
https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/WindowsDLLs) using syscall. I used this
many times since I started working with Go.

Now, in the syscall package documentation I read that syscall has been
locked down and instead of syscall the appropriate packages in
golang.org/x/sys should be used. Regarding the article mentioned above it
means that any import of "syscall" should be replaced by
"golang.org/x/sys/windows".

Is my assumption right and is the documentation in the wiki just missing an
update? (I'm not sure the Wiki is open to the public for changes - even the
changes worked perfectly for me I didn't dare to make changes in the Wiki
without prior acceptance anyway)