Sorry, im not sure what you mean by "Fix it by copying the entire "bin"
directory from the llvm toolchain instead of picking out certain named
binaries." Can you give me more info on how i do what you are saying?  The
only thing i have done is these 2 commands so far:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>go get golang.org/x/mobile/cmd/gomobile

C:\WINDOWS\system32>gomobile init