there are a few problems with your project as presented:

- your .c file has a (mistyped) directive to not build on linux on
line 1: "/ build !linux". this needs to go

- your a_non_linux.go file is not idiomatic. it makes much more sense
to specialize the linux code in a separate file and leave all the
other code in non-specialized .go files, rather than saying a.go is
"linux-only" and everything else is "non-linux only".

given that, with almost zero modifications I am able to compile your
code on the few linux platforms I have, so I am suspecting that
something in your configuration is wrong, not with Go.

here's an example:
https://play.golang.org/p/6NpoZFu50D