Hi,

I want to marshal/unmarshal object for saving in key/value storage.
The question is: if I got this object using function, that accepts
interface type, lets say for example: base.Pricer. And there are more than
one type struct that satisfy this interface. I know while marshaling what
type this object have (using reflection), and theoretically can save this
type in storage. But when I try to load this object – I want to get exactly
that type what was before serialization. But I don't know how to do this
and is this is a good pattern?

Thank you.