Yeah I already asked it in mgo-users forum
<https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/mgo-users/DaFy2TCQhWc>. I  did
not get any response from there. So asked it in this forum as I saw quite a
few mgo related discussion in golang-nuts
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/golang-nuts/mgo%7Csort:relevance>
.