Is there a simple tool that will search for and run all the tests in a Go
project?

What I'm looking for is a tool that will start at a given directory and descend
recursively through any subdirectories, looking for test files and running them
using go test.  Under UNIX you can do this using  find, but some people develop
under Windoze.  You can do it using make, but then you have to maintain a make
file.  The tool I describe would be self-maintaining.

If such a tool does not exist, I plan to write one, but I thought I would ask
first.

Just to clarify, I'm not
looking for some fancy all-singing-all-dancing test management framework.  I
just want a simple way to run all my tests.